Jewell House NYC: New Moon Rituals Vol. 9
6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
New Moon Rituals Workshop by SONOMI KOBAYASHI
Special live meditation music by Natalia Perla
Date: Every New Moon
Time: 6:30pm – 9:00pm
***First Timer $66
WORKSHOP DESCRIPTION INCLUDING LEARNING OBJECTIVES
✨ Reconnecting with our creativity and take time to dream✨
This workshop includes meditation, an alcohol ink workshop with one small artwork (first timers are welcome! Materials are provided), explained how to write to set successful intentions, write your new moon wishes and intentions together, pre- celebration workshop, while playing live music. Please feel free to bring your own snacks, dinner, and drinks to enjoy the night.
Natalia will read the energy of people at the time and play music while we meditate and paint.
This practice will be a recurring event that will take place on every New Moon.
1. Intro to the flow of this workshop.
2. Emotional Check-In.
3. Meditation (Live music)
4. Create your alcohol ink painting to open up, relax, into the flow. *Live music and enjoy your BYOB items. *If you are a first timer, you will be explained how to use alcohol ink.
5. Instruction of how to write your intensions.
6. Write down your intensions. (Live music)
7. Celebrate the intensions as you have already achieved your goal.
8. Emotional Check-in and short Meditation to close the night.
WORKSHOP FACILITATOR DETAILS
Instructor: SONOMI KOBAYASHI
A Japanese native, Sonomi Kobayashi is a New York-based artist and art educa- tor. She received a Four-Year Certificate from The Art Students League in Paint- ing, where she also studied printmaking and sculpture. Her work has been exhib- ited frequently in the US, Japan, and Europe.
She currently teaches at The Art Students League, as well as at Art Center for Seniors at Emanu-El, and occasionally teaches art to children and adults in NYC Parks community program since 2013. In 2019, the Mayoral Service Recognition Program awarded her a Certificate of Appreciation for her outstanding efforts.
Sonomi is also a certified Reiki Master and Access Bars Practitioner.