BECOME A FLATIRON NOMAD SPONSOR
Your support will continue funding key Flatiron NoMad Partnership marketing and streetscape beautification projects, above and beyond what is possible with our assessment revenue alone.
As a sponsor, your organization enjoys logo brand recognition on items not available to the general public—these are possible only through the Partnership. This allows for unique opportunities to strengthen brand awareness in the Flatiron and NoMad neighborhoods where your employees and customers live, work, commute, and relax.
Participation in the sponsorship program is also an ideal way to show your company’s support for the community and commitment to neighborhood improvement in a hyper-local way.
For information on branded streetlamp banners, event sponsorship, and other opportunities for your organization:
Download >> 2023 Sponsorship Catalog
District Facts & Figures:
- In December 2022, 1.8M pedestrians were counted moving through the north and South Flatiron Plazas, nearing a return to pre-pandemic levels.
- The Flatiron and NoMad neighborhoods are home to 35,000+ residents and the median household income is $194,000+.
- The District’s business sector includes a high concentration of tech, new media, creative design, marketing/PR, insurance, finance, and apparel.
- The area includes 36 million SF of commercial office space and 1,100+ ground floor business spaces and 7,000+ employers. Approximately 100,000 people work in the District.
- From Jan – Oct 2022, the ridership from the nine local subway stations in and around the district was 55.6 million, averaging 183K+ subway riders a day.
- Citi Bike, NYC’s bike share system, has 17 stations with 750+ docking spaces in and around Flatiron.
- Weekly e-newsletter has over 14,400 subscribers
- FlatironNoMad.nyc attracted over 123K visitors in 2022
- @FlatironNY reaches over 46,000 followers via Instagram, Twitter and Facebook