Flatiron Sponsorship Opportunities for 2020
The Flatiron/23rd Street Partnership is announcing the release of the 2020 Flatiron Sponsorship Catalog.
Sponsorship support from members of the community supplement our assessment revenue for the continued funding of marketing and streetscape beautification projects. Participation in the sponsorship program is an ideal way to show your business or organization’s support for the community and commitment to the area’s improvement.
Your support can fund the Partnership’s programs in many ways. Here are five ways you can make an impact in the Flatiron District:
- Streetlamp Banners: Banners provide bright pops of color around the district, and would show your business’s commitment to the neighborhood that we all love.
- Greening the District: This program beautifies the streetscape with seasonal plantings in hanging flower baskets, custom tree pits guards and plantings, and standing planters in the Flatiron Public Plazas.
- Discover Flatiron Map Advertisement: The Partnership prints 75,000 copies of the maps twice annually, and the maps are distributed to ground-floor businesses, hotels, residential buildings, and Baruch College to be included in their new students welcome package.
- Flatiron Free WiFi: Your business or organization can help support the Partnership’s free WiFi service in and around the Flatiron Public Plazas.
- Events: Help support the Partnership events and programming throughout the year, including Celebrate Flatiron Partnerships, the Summer Series, and our Annual Holiday Program.
- Corporate Volunteer Planting gets your team involved in our local greening and beautification initiatives.
For businesses just outside the defined Flatiron Business Improvement District (BID) boundaries, the Partnership offers a marketing affiliate program, “Friends of the Flatiron Partnership.” For an annual fee, businesses receive access to marketing benefits from our marketing program otherwise exclusive to BID member businesses only.
Click here to view the Partnership’s 2020 Sponsorship Program Catalog.