Día de Muertos
12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Join the Flatiron NoMad Partnership for a Día de Muertos celebration!
This free, public event will feature several elements integral to this historical Mexican tradition including baile folklórico and family activities:
- A curated mix of Mexican folklore presented by Calpulli Mexican Dance Company
- Instant photos with Fotografiska
- Sugar skull decorating and face painting
- DIY calavera printmaking with Poster House
- An interactive community altar in partnership with SVACE
- Snacks & treats provided by Dos Toros Taqueria & Tortazo
We encourage you to leave a photo on the altar to welcome and honor a passed loved one.
Wednesday, November 2
Flatiron North Plaza
12 – 4 pm
Día de Muertos is made possible thanks to the generous support of Meringoff Properties.